This weekend we headed to DALLAS for my sweet friend Kathleen and her hubby, Cason's wedding! Everything was gorgeous.... not to mention the BRIDE herself!! We had so much fun and I am so happy that Kathleen has found herself a cowboy for lifE!!
They are the perfect pair! She is so happy and he obviously ADORES her as you can see from the pics to follow!!!
Have I ever mentioned that I have the sweetest, most beautiful friends... we love any reason for a reunion and the wedding season is the perfect opportunity for just that!! NEVER A DULL MOMENT!!
Look at all the sweet hubbies who tagged along too!! You would have thought they have known each other forever! They don't miss out on the fun either when we all get together!! Kirk Russ... you were missed!! But not your direction abilities!! As you can see from the pic below.... the boys actually made it to the rehearsal dinner before the sun set this go round!!! =)
I mean... Cason just adores Leener!! And can you blame him!?
The beautiful bride with all her Ole Miss bridesmaids!! It was such a special and fun day to be a part of! I am so thankful for your Mrs. Wright!! You are so precious and I know will be the most loving and nurturing wife! Cason is one lucky cowboy!
All 20 bridesmaids with the FOB!!!! Thanks so much Mr. and Mrs. Taylor for everything!! Every last detail was perfect, and I know a day that will never be forgotten!! Not to mention... FUN FUN FUN!!!!!
They both wore cowboy boots!!
The radiating bride .... look how happy she is!
JUST MARRIED!!! AAAAHHH!! Mr. and Mrs. Cason Wright!!
The groom... ready to party!!! Check out that ring on his finger!! It's official!
On our way to the most fun reception I have ever been too!!
The cake just says it all!!! It was so yummy, we had to double "dip"!!
These two definitely know how to boot, scoot and boogie!! The only time they stopped dancing was to cut the cake!! They danced ALL NIGHT LONG!
Love the boots!!
Bride and the FOB.... hilarious!! Best father/daughter dance EVER!! Nothing is more fun than a party with the Taylors!!
The groom and his sweet mama!! He was swinging her all over the dance floor as well!! Too funny!!
Then last, but not least... my groom!! Every time we go to a wedding I can't help but think back on the day we said "I do!!" I am so thankful for Sam and his leadership in our marriage. Our marriage is by no means perfect. But the Lord has taught me so much about grace, mercy and love through our marriage. We have definitely had many ups and downs, but the Lord is always faithful! I am forever thankful for God's choice in Sam for me!


No comments:
Post a Comment