background

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

G.E.T.

After much name game playing, we are excited to announce that baby T #2 is no longer nameless!! We have decided to name our precious baby girl, Gracie Elizabeth Taras!!! And we will be calling her Gracie! Ever since we played the name game for Virginia Kate, Sam has always loved the name Grace... So we have decided to go with Gracie! I am so glad she finally has a name because I love being able to talk about her using her real name, and not just baby girl!! I also love being able to pray for her by name! I don't know why, but I just feel so much more of a connection to my children once they have a name!! ;) We have begun trying to practice it with VK bc so far she has not been able to master the "g" sound!! Hopefully it won't come out as "racie"! Ha! Either way, we are thrilled that she has a name and can't wait to meet her!!


-Sheley Taras

No comments:

Post a Comment