background

Sunday, February 26, 2012

"moves"

"Moves" is the way Virginia Kate says movie. She currently loves movies after my mom gave her 3 for Christmas! And I have no shame in saying I have become a big fan too as it give Vk a nice distraction while I'm trying to nurse Gracie or get dressed or well just whenever i need a little break from chasing the munchkin! It's actually one way I can get her to sit still on the couch for more than 5 minutes! It is so funny though to hear her say "moves" while pointing to the tv! The "moves" have actually come in quite handy on long road trips as well or short road trips too! Ha! Here she is sporting the head phones so we don't have to listen to the on going hokey pokey song or any more of the monotonous kids songs that get stuck in your head for days!

1 comment: