background

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

8 weeks!

Well today Gracie is 8 weeks old!! I can't believe it! Where does the time go? It is going alot faster than it did with Virginia Kate!
8 week update:
Gracie has really started smiling so much! Nothing sweeter then seeing that sweet toothless grin!! I love it! She is sleeping from about 9:30- 5:30 at night! It is so wonderful to have uninterrupted sleep! Ahhh! Now if we can just get her to sleep till 7!!
She hates being put down and hates being on her back! She is not the easiest baby during the day bc she constantly wants to be held! But we are working on it! I'm trying to let her cry it out a little more but I just hate hearing her cry! She still hates her baths- prob bc she only gets bathed like every 3 days... And isn't used to it yet! Ha, vk got a bath like every day, poor Gracie only gets one when she starts to smell like spit up! Bless her heart, she kind of gets put on the back burner sometimes! Bc big sis requires alot of attention! We are still learning how to juggle 2! I will gladly take any suggestions/ parenting tips!
We go to the doc next week for her check up and shots! :( but I'm anxious to see how much she weighs bc I feel like she is getting so big, so fast!! On another note, vk is back to her normal, pre Gracie self!! She is napping again!!!! Praise the lord!! Thanks for all of you who encouraged me through those first weeks when I felt like I had lost her! She is back!! ;) more pics to come soon once I get my camera charged!!

No comments:

Post a Comment