background

Sunday, February 5, 2012

current state of affairs...

I stole this off my friend Mary Kate Whelan's blog ... just for fun...

Current guilty pleasure- the bachelor... I know... its so terrible, but so entertaining! My husband refuses to be in the house when its on. 

Current nail polish- I wish I had time for a manicure! I am in desperate need!! 

Current play list- The awesome mix Sam made for me! It's a hodge podge of christian music, country, and Adele

Current read: Just finished "A Mother's Heart"-- which is a must read for any mom! Currently reading "Dare to Discipline" and listening to the second book of the Hunger games, "catching fire" on my ipod when I work out! It is quite the escape from reality for me these days.. a nice little break while running on the treadmill! Oh, and just started reading "Loving your Husband" -- we are doing this book in Bible study... I have a feeling it is going to be a very humbling read...i'll let you know how that goes! 

Current drink: I have become a coffee drinker...I am turning in to my mother... sorry mom for ever giving you a hard time about your love for coffee... I now understand its a necessity of motherhood! 

Current food: Cesar salad?! random I know, but I guess bc you really aren't suppose to eat cesar when you are pregnant bc of the raw egg in the dressing I really missed it the past 9 months! 

Current favorite show: I have alot... The Bachelor, Touch, American Idol, Private Practice, anything on HGTV (im a dork!) and there are a few more... 

Current wish list: hmmm... this could get lengthy ... 

Current needs: patience, sleep, grace, a manicure and a hair cut! 

Current triumphs: running for the first time in about 1.5 years for a significant length of time... time to get rid of this post pregnant bod-- much easier said than done.

Current blessing: my family...I am so thankful

Current excitement: My new chandelier for my dining room!! =) 

Hope to see some of you participate!

1 comment:

  1. Hi i’m Heather! I have a question for you! Please email me :)
    HeatherVonSJ[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete