This is just a hodge podge of pictures from our life lately... Virginia Kate is growing so fast!! I can't stand it!! But each stage is so much fun! She is 15 months now and we just had her check up last week! Due to her increased activity of walking and now running around she dropped from the 75th% to the 50th% in weight... my pediatrician reassured me this is totally normal for an active toddler... and active she is!! Still 75th % for height! These next few pics were taken by Sam on Thanksgiving... I had to work 8 hours in the ICU, but Sam took VK over to his uncle's house to see his side of the family while I was at work and I must give him some MAJOR props for these next few pics he took of VK!! Lately I just haven't had the energy to chase her around with the camera so I was so appreciative of his awesome efforts with the camera!
As you can see.... VERY ACTIVE!!
I just love this next one... it looks like she is saying "Ho, Ho, Ho!!"
All smiles! Such a happy girl!
And she is off again!! -- Thank you Sam for capturing such a happy moment!!
******************
We then headed to Oxford once I got off work to see my family and eat some turkey!! I totally forgot to take any pictures... preggo brain! =( But the next day we heard Santa was in the Oxford square! So we headed over to see him! VK was not so sure about that fuzzy white beard.
Nope... not a fan of Santa this year!! Oh well!
VK much happier back in the safety of the stroller with Uncle Bucky close by! She learned how to say "Buck" over Thanksgiving so Robert is starting to like her more now that she can call his name!
We had a wonderful Thanksgiving!! Even though we dont have a ton of pictures to document the occasion, it was fun to get to spend a few days at Gigi and Jack's house and relax! =)
*****************
And as you can see... we have FOUR stockings hung on the mantel in great expectation of our greatest gift this Christmas season... baby Gracie!!
I am a total dissapointment to my father and brother this Christmas because I opted out of getting a large real Christmas tree this year. I just don't have the energy!!! And I know the week after Christmas and the birth of baby Gracie I will DEF not have any energy to take it down! So I put up my two, 3 foot artificial trees with our favorite ornaments on it instead! I am very happy with this decision, but my brother and father claim they aren't coming here for Christmas until I get a real tree up!! Sorry guys! It ain't gonna happen!!
I bought this nativity ornament for Gracie's first Christmas! A reminder of the TRUE meaning of season! The birth of our Savior.
Yia Yia bought Gracie this precious ornament for her first Christmas! I just love it!
****************
And here is the silly girl again! She is such a little HAM!!!! --- Like I said... this posting is a hodge podge... no specific purpose or flow... just some pics I wanted to share!
Some friends came over to hang out today and Hobson and Virginia Kate decided to sit together on the ledge of the fire place! So cute!
Who needs a mistletoe?? Hobson is such a romantic with the closed eye kiss!!! Sam better get ready!!
TOO CUTE!!
And VK with the newest addition to the Tashie clan... Ellie! She is so precious and VK is OBSESSED with the "bebe"!! She loves to hold her! We are still working on the word "gentle" when it comes to babies! Maybe she will get it by the time Gracie arrives! =)


all those pix are so cute! VK looks like a farris AND a taras! i love it! can't wait for Gracie to get here!
ReplyDelete