On the night shift in our ICU, there are currently 3 preggo nurses!! Don't drink the water on this unit unless you want to end up like us!! =) It is the running joke on the unit! But it has been very fun to have some co-workers to share this pregnancy journey together! Sabrina is due in August, I'm due in September and Joyce is due in DecembeR!! The sweet, non-pregnant nurses of our unit threw Sabrina and I a joint baby shower this week at work! This is her 2nd child so they decided not to find out the gender...we call it "Scooter" for now!! This was the cute invitation they posted on the unit!
Here we are!! The preggos! Sabrina is due about 5 weeks before I am! Funny how we both look like we are due at the same time!! She looks like she swallowed a basketball!! She is such a cute pregnant person!

They "showered" us with gifts galore!
These are all the sweet nurses who gave us such a sweet shower! Thanks everyone!! Virginia Kate is so blessed to already have so many people that love her!! She will be the best dressed baby around thanks to yall!!
Glad you've entered the blog world! Now, quit lurking on mine and leave me a comment! :) Cute pictures...Can't wait to meet Virginia Kate!
ReplyDeleteHaha I didn't really even know how to do comments before I started my own! Like I said... I am dumb when it comes to blogs! But I'm learning!
ReplyDelete