background

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Nursery...take 2

Well we have officially begun the 2nd nursery! It's about time!!!! I have been slow moving this time around.... Maybe bc of the little distraction in my life known as Virginia Kate! Anyway... We have been trying to figure out the right way to go about a 2nd little girls room.... Do we move vk down the hall and put Gracie in the original nursery? Do we leave vk in her room and just do 2 nurseries? At the beginning of this process I was all about NOT having 2 baby beds and trying to transition vk to her "big girl" bed. But when it's all said and done, she's still quite a baby herself! And I just don't think she is ready for a big girl bed quite yet! So nursery #2 it is!! And we decided to leave Virginia Kate in her original room and make Gracie a room all her own! Here is just a little glimpse of what we have done so far! We are still a while away from the finished product.... But u have to start somewhere!!!


We decided to go with green for the walls... I know, shocker! It's called "a fresh start"! And it's not quite as bright as the pic makes it look... the flash went off!



Proud daddy painting the room!!


We still have to paint the trim! And we decided to paint the trim color the same as the walls to make the room feel bigger!


This is the adorable quilt that the room is being decorated around! It's from pottery barn outlet! Thank you Katherine Allen for finding this for me!!! As everyone knows.... I love birds!!!!! Hence the blog name "Taras tweets"! So naturally I loved this bedding!!


Here is the sheet set.... I am putting a twin bed in this room also for Gracie to grow into!


Well... It's a start! I can't wait for it to be finished!! It was my goal to have this done by November 1st.... Oh well!!! It will hopefully be finished by the time Grace Elizabeth arrives!!! More pics to come with the progress!
-Sheley Taras

No comments:

Post a Comment