On July 1st... very close to midnight, baby Jack Whelan was born to our sweet friends Josh and Mary Kate Whelan! They didn't know if it was going to be a boy or a girl, but what a fun surprise for Josh when out popped a little football player!!!! On our way home from the beach we made a pit stop in Oxford to meet this sweet baby! He is so precious and I am so thankful for this sweet blessing in the Whelan's lives!
Sweet baby Jack!..squinting a little from the bright flash!
Virginia Kate was checking out her new boy friend (she looks a little cross eyed in this pic- ha)!! I laugh because so far the majority of VK's friends are boys!!! At least Sam knows their fathers well!! =)
Please look at this new mom of 2.5 days... seriously??? She looks amazing!!! Mary Kate you look awesome and you are already such a wonderful mama!
The proud parents of such a beautiful baby boy! Jack is so blessed to have such sweet, loving, and Godly parents... I am so happy for yall!!
Gotta love that paci face!!

LOVE this!!! These pics will be so cute on a rehearsal dinner slideshow one day ;).
ReplyDelete-MK
HAHA!! I know!! =)
ReplyDeleteSheley, You are such a great friend!!! These pics are too cute and VK is sooooooo pretty and precious!!! Loved seeing you and Sam and VK Sunday.
ReplyDeleteSheley love this update!! Look how cute VK and Jack will be one day ;)
ReplyDelete