background

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Farmers market!




Mom and dad came in town this weekend and on Saturday we headed to the farmers market! I love doing that on Saturday mornings!! Unfortunately this pregnancy has not been the healthiest so far... But seeing all the fresh fruits and veggies got me very excited about giving this baby something healthy to eat!



Virginia Kate went too! She loved waving to everyone walking by! Such the social butterfly!



These peaches were just calling my name!! Yummmm! I love to line the window seal in my kitchen with fresh peaches in the summer! Nothing yummier! I hope to make blue berry- peach cobbler soon!!!



Don't you just love all the color!! It makes for such a bright blog post! And it makes me so happy! We cooked everything we bought for dinner and then lunch the next day-- so I feel a little better now about the nutrients this baby is gettin while in the womb!!
-Sheley Taras

No comments:

Post a Comment