background

Monday, May 30, 2011

Missing: camera!!!!

Ever since we have been back from the beach ... my camera has been missing!!! I am more than sad about it!! I feel like Virginia Kate is at the most fun stage right now, but I have no way to document it!! :( Both my large and small digital camera were in my now MISSING camera bag!!! And a new camera is definitely not in the budget right now!! On another note... Today Virginia Kate is 9 months old!! Still not crawling yet... But she still finds a way to make it from point A to point B!! She is about 19 pounds and seems to be getting really long! Her 9 month pjs are getting a little short in the stride!! She is babbling all the time-- still not saying mama yet, but she loves to say dada and baba! She also loves to wave bye bye to everyone and play paddy cake! We keep telling her she is going
To be a big sister!!! I love this sweet baby girl more and more every day! She is the joy of my life!!!


-Sheley Taras

No comments:

Post a Comment