We had a jam packed weekend! First, we got all dressed up and headed to Zoo Boo!
Here is the Taras herd making their way to the car! They were hilarious.
All buckled up and excited about the zoo!
This is pretty much how pictures go these days... the green lights are WAYYYYY more exciting! Love their little tails!
Here is the WHOLE herd... Ellie the elephant (green paci in mouth), Lucy the elephant (behind Ellie), VK the elephant (standing) and Gracie the Elephant. They were quite a sight!
Love these little elephants!
Thankful for Katherine! I would have lost a child had she not gone with me!
Kaki is a TROOPER!
I knew nothing about zoo boo prior to this past weekend. I am sure it is alot of fun when the kids are a little older. The playground is about as far as we got! Next year I am opting for just dressing the kids up, taking them to a playground and giving them treats... we can even call it zoo boo! I think they would be just as happy and it would be alot cheaper and ALOT LESS CROWDED! =) They would never know the difference!
She would hardly stand still enough for me to snap a shot.
Campbell was such a cute little monkey!
G-bug the elephant!
She wanted to slide too!!
This little bug was ready for bed! And I can't blame her, I was exhausted too!
The next morning we headed to the agriculture center's fall festival! This was our 2nd year to go and we LOVE it! It is also FREE which makes it even better!!
I just love fall and all the beautiful colors that come along with it! We stopped for a little photo shoot in the punkin patch before I lost them to all the other festivities
Sweet sisters!
Intrigued.
My little punkin!
My big punkin!
So happy!
Fun hayride. Not so fun for my allergies later! =(
They loved the petting zoo!
Gracie wasn't so sure about the animals yet! Maybe next year!
My bff was also at the festival! Which was a fun surprise!
How cute are these two!?
Are you seeing a trend?! These 2 are buds!
VK's face pretty much sums it up! We had a great day!!











SOOOOOOOO FREAKIN CUTE!!! Love these punkins and you and sam!!
ReplyDelete