So I have been a total blog slacker lately.. story of my life. Some things just get pushed to the back burner... anyway... Summer is in full swing at our house-- I guess! The other night we went to a fun, FREE concert in the lawn by the Germantown center. It was a very last minute plan, but SOOOO glad we went! It was a blast! Sam and PJ were playing golf so Lindsey and I decided to take the kiddos and meet up with the Turners as well! I called Katherine to come with me... its always nice to have an extra set of hands to help chase the munchkins! And lets face it... VK loves "Kack" as she calls her! (on a brief side note... it is so sweet to me that VK is starting to learn my friends names and she gets so excited whenever they are around!) Anyway... here is VK and Lucy Turner playing! Did I mention all VKs friends these days are twins?! Hilarious!
VK and "Kack" going to throw some trash away...
Showing off her dance moves... I think she danced for about 2 hours straight!
Taking a snack break...
Then there is this sweet bug!... She had a great time just chillin' on the blanket!
On another side note... today Gracie is 6 months old!?!?! WHAT?!?! I am not believing what I just typed! I feel like I say this all the time.... but WHERE DOES THE TIME GO?!!
At 6 months Gracie is....
-sleeping from 7pm - 8:30am
- drinking 6oz bottles
- not loving baby food... ekk I can't really blame her!
- loving her toes
- almost sitting up... by 7 months she will be a champ!
- grabbing everything she can get her hands on!
-all smiles
- obsessed with VK...sweetest thing ever!
- starting to giggle alot
- still my little spitter (yuck I hate the smell of spit up!)
- wearing 9-12 months clothing (depends on the brand) -- this girl is LONG!
- rolling over and scooting like crazy
-still has that sweet gummy grin! No teeth yet!
These 3 put on a dance show for everyone.... they love an audience
Here is VK with her twin friends... Eli and Lucy Turner, Pete and Hobson Tashie...
Sweet girls... they just enjoyed laying on the blanket and watching the older ones play... they will be right there with them dancing and playing before we know it!! Look at Ellie's head full of hair!! So pretty!! Then there is my little cue ball... bald is beautiful! =)
No comments:
Post a Comment