background

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

VK lately....

I have been a blog slacker lately!! For one, my camera charger has been missing... But it is now found so I plan on taking many new pics soon!! Please forgive the iPhone photos! Virginia Kate is at such a fun stage right now!! Changing by the minute!!! She is officially walking which I love bc she is so much more content now that she can get where she wants to go!!! As you can see we are in a big girl car seat now! She loves being able to sit up and see more of what's going on!! I don't know why I think she looks so cute in it! But I tend to like to take pics of her in it! I will have you know, none of these next three pics were taken while I was driving!! The car was in park!! No fear!





Not to mention she still loves her paci and lovie!! I can't bare the thought of taking her paci away!!! But Sam said it's gonna happen soon. :(


We also have finally graduated to milk and a sippee cup! No more "babas". :( this was a hard transition... For some reason vk seemed to like formula alot more than milk. And didn't want anything to do with a sippee cup! But thanks to my pediatrician-- who suggested using a cup with a straw!! Once we tried this, it was a much easier transition and we are officially done with bottles and they are packed up for Gracie's arrival!


Milk face! I just thought this was a sweet pic! This is vk all dressed in her red and blue for her first trip of the season to the grove!!!


We spent the past weekend with Gigi and Jack in oxford so vk ate all her meals on the island! Here she is chowing down on her favorite-- a banana!


And here was a pic of vk all bundled up for an early morning stroll to the park! Maybe a little premature for the coat, but it was a little chilly outside!!


-Sheley Taras

No comments:

Post a Comment