background

Monday, April 11, 2011

Paci/teether... best invention ever!

Virginia Kate is putting EVERYTHING in her mouth! About 2 months ago, when she began doing this we were just sure she was teething! Every time she would fuss, drool, or chew on something we would say, "She must be teething!" Then when a few months with by with no teeth, we realized those were just normal baby things to do at this stage in life! Still no teeth yet, but I am sure we are close!!

As I was shopping the baby isle at the grocery... I came across this incredible invention-- the paci-teether!! I have been looking for something slim, yet tough for her to chew on to massage those gums of hers! As an added bonus it has a handle for her to hold on to! It is funny the things we get excited about as mothers!! 

She already LOVES her normal paci, so I brought it home for her to try... and sure enough... it is a winner!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment