I know I have said this a million times.... but seriously... WHERE DOES THE TIME GO??? I feel like I was just pregnant last week!!! I love every minute with this sweet baby, but I wish time would just STOP!!! I'm so thankful for technology that helps make the memories last!! Because it feels like Virginia Kate is growing and changing so much every day!!
6 month milestones for Virginia Kate.... obviously she is now sitting up on her own! Which I love!!!! 1st- it makes taking pictures of her so much easier! 2nd- she can sit and play with her toys which she loves to do!! You can tell she feels like such a big girl!! She is also in the grabby/put everything in her mouth stage! Still no teeth yet, but I feel they will be here soon!!
She currently weighs about 18lbs!! CHUNKER!!!! She is eating baby food once a day--- SUCH A MESS!! And she gets so easily distracted when I try to feed her-- I'll post some of those pics later...




Sheley, VK is beautiful! I have loved watching her grow over the past six months through your blog. What a sweet heart!
ReplyDeleteI love these pics!! What a precious, happy baby :).
ReplyDelete