background

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Happy 1st Birthday, Sis!


I know this title might be a little confusing...because as you know my sister is much older than 1 year old! But...this weekend my sister celebrated her 1st birthday.... that is her 1 year of total SOBRIETY! If you don't know her, you are really missing out. My sister is one of the most amazing women I know. She has a story that only the Lord could orchestrate. He has been working so obviously in her life over the past few years... and I am so thankful for his work in her life and HER!!! She is one of the most gracious, loving, forgiving, faithful, strong, courageous, determined, selfless and humble people I know.  And this weekend was a celebration of a new life for her!! Happy 1st Birthday Mary McCadden.... I am so proud of you...and so thankful to the Lord for allowing us to be sisters! Your story is such a testament to the Lord's unfailing mercy and grace. I can't wait to see what He has in store for your future... I know he is going to use you for His glory... He already has... I love you Mary McCadden.... HAPPY BIRTHDAY, sis... and many more to come!!!! =) 

1 comment: