background

Monday, January 10, 2011

Happy 2011!!!

On New Year's Eve, Virginia Kate and I visited Sam's family for their annual lunch and scrabble game! I took Virginia Kate over to meet her great-great aunt and uncle! Everyone had so much fun seeing Virginia Kate, that they didn't end up playing their scrabble game! She was the center of attention, and she loved it! =) 

Here VK is with her Uncle Pete and Big Yia Yia! 

Virginia Kate is showing off, feeding herself her ba-ba... her big yia yia is so proud! 

"I love you Big Yia Yia!"- VK

Happy as a lark! 

New Year's Eve night, I headed to the grille to meet Sam and some friends for dinner! Yia Yia so graciously babysat Virginia Kate for us! We had a blast ringing in the new year with friends! 



This was right at midnight! Hence all our big grins! Especially John's! This is going to be a great year! 

In Memphis, instead of watching the ball drop, we watch the guitar drop! Classic! 

John's sisters and brother-in-law, joined us for the New Year's celebration! So fun getting know them! What a sweet family! Not to mention, KC looks like she could be a third sister!! Look at the resemblance! 

Nice! 

I pray the Lord blesses everyone in this NEW YEAR! 

No comments:

Post a Comment