Today Virginia Kate and I headed over to the Tashie's to visit! While Pete played in his jumperoo, Hobson and Virginia Kate snuggled in the boppy! Too cute!!
Hey Sheley...I stumbled across your blog while Facebook surfing and have read it ever since. Your daughter is absolutely precious! Wishing your family all the best. ~ Sloane (Wilke) Reed
[[ On another note, I think my mom knows your mother-in-law. Your husband's family sold us our first house so I guess it really is a small world after all. ]]
Hey Sheley...I stumbled across your blog while Facebook surfing and have read it ever since. Your daughter is absolutely precious! Wishing your family all the best. ~ Sloane (Wilke) Reed
ReplyDelete[[ On another note, I think my mom knows your mother-in-law. Your husband's family sold us our first house so I guess it really is a small world after all. ]]